Trimester 3 of Pregnancy.... what to expect, nutritional recommendations and tips!
July 21, 2020
The Balanced Nutritionist
This episode was solo recorded by Katie as Nicole is already on maternity leave, being due a little earlier than Katie.
Katie covers off the following in this episode:
- The 'word' for trimester 3.... intuition! And why this word is so important to keep at the forefront of your mind during this special time
- How your nutritional cravings and requirements will change at this later stage of pregnancy
- What you need to consider supplementation wise at this time
- What you may want to add to your birthing bag
- Listening to your body and what sort of movement it may benefit from now
- Collagen for your own skin and joint health and for baby's
- What supplements to stop as you get closer to birthing day!
Lots of meat in this podcast.... by Katie when she is really in the midst of it at 36 weeks pregnant. Enjoy!